Tuesday, February 24, 2009

winter blues

I think I have the worst case of winter blues in history. It's bad, I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. When I'm not at work, I just sit around my house, reading or watching movies. I don't know how to fix it. I try different thinks, like crocheting or editing some photos, but I get bored easily and my mind starts to wander. Then I start to think about my life, and where it's headed and I get depressed.

My friend asked me a question the other day, the "what do you want to do with you life" one. That has always been a tricky question, because I never know the answer. I always feel like I should say something to fill in the blank, but I know it will be a lie. And I'm not very content with the "i don't know" answer. That's something that tops the "things to figure out list", which is getting very lengthy.

"It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things." Donald Miller

I want to run, not stroll. I don't want to take it easy and let God be in control. I want to do things my way. That's when I get into trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates